List a VA Job With AVA
You have a productivity problem. We get it...and we’re here to help! Start the process to gaining more time back in your business and life by hiring a Virtual Assistant.
The mission of the Association of Virtual Assistants is to be the most trusted source of information in the VA industry. We promote a high standard of excellence within our Association, which not only benefits current and future virtual assistants but those we serve - the client.
If you want to join AVA as a client member and be able to post an unlimited amount of jobs, receiving access to our directory, slack channel to build a relationship prior to hiring, or any of our resources, join here for $79/year. You will be given a login to access our site and you’ll be able to find the area to post a job.
Only want to post a job? No problem, we have you covered. You can post a job for a one-time fee of $50.
Here’s how the process works:
- Click the button to sign up for a free account for a one-time job posting.
- This job posting will be valid for 30 days.
- You will receive an email automatically sent to you with a username and password to log into our site.
- Once you have logged in, you’ll be taken to the Job Form.
- Be sure to fill out as many details as possible for the job to be approved.
- In order for your posting to be approved, it must meet these requirements:
- Your job must be at a minimum of $25/hour
- Jobs will have labels like “full time”, “freelance”, etc.
- The description have all relevant details like:
- Budget (if unsure, please make that clear)
- Your company or name
- What you/company does
- Duties the VA will have to do
- A way to contact you or the company
- Once you preview the job, please submit and purchase the rights to post.
- AVA will then approve your posting within 24-48 business hours. You will be notified when your post is live.
We are excited to see what the future holds for you and your new Virtual Assistant! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.