Lora Howdyshell is an Executive Virtual Assistant living in Columbus, Ohio, with an extensive background working with various Founders, CEO’s, COO’s and Presidents of large organizations.
Her belief in self-development and growth has led her to relentlessly pursue her dream of working as a virtual assistant, offering help to solopreneurs and small businesses along the way.
Connect With Me:
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/lora-howdyshell
Why I recommend AVA: This is the first association that I have found that is very professional and is taking the industry of Virtual Assistants serious. I have the utmost confidence and trust in this association and its members. AVA just had a professional summit that was spectacular.
AVA provides summits, and training to help keep us up to date on the latest industry trends. They also offer career resources and often will send out client opportunities to the members. AVA has certainly given me a sense of security and trust just knowing it is around to offer support if I have a question. Since I have joined, my confidence level in being a VA has gone way up. The amount of knowledge and support is endless! There is constant reassurance that we are not alone. AVA is the real deal!
My fun facts:
- with two 14 year old rescues who are my best friends. I do everything with them!
- I have run in the Columbus, Marine Corps (in D.C.) and Chicago Marathons and plan to do New York City soon.
- I’ve also finished six Century (100 mile) bike rides.
- I like to be outside and active as much as possible!