Authentically Branding Your Virtual Assistant Business
“Authentically branding your virtual assistant business works like a magnet to attract your ideal clients,” says AVA Advisory Board Member and owner of The Digital Solutions Team Latrice Prater.
As someone who is forever authentic to herself and her brand, Latrice knows how authenticity can propel your business forward. Latrice started her journey as a business owner in February 2020 as a solopreneur. She now leads a small agency that consists of a team of 10 amazing women and continues to scale her six-figure business.
According to Latrice, there are five key ingredients to create an authentic branding recipe.
- Self-awareness: Understanding who you are, what you believe in, what you value, and the type of clients you want to align with.
Key takeaway – It all starts with you.
2. Vulnerability: Giving yourself permission to share your story, the good, bad and ugly without shame.
Key takeaway – Be relatable to your ideal clients.
3. Ownership: You can be who you want, do what you want, however you want but OWN it 100 percent.
Key takeaway – Own your strengths and your weaknesses.
4. Consistency: Create consistency in your brand with your messaging and how often you show up for your target audience.
Key takeaway: Consistency equals reliability.
5. Integrity: Do not be afraid to stand by your beliefs, maintain boundaries, and be honest with people you want to work with or are working with.
Key takeaway: You’re not for everyone but you are for your ideal clients.
Latrice believes, “The best thing about being who you are is no one can replicate YOU! That is your superpower. Why not tap into all the amazing characteristics that come together to form a perfectly imperfect being and shine in your uniqueness – that is how you leverage the power of AUTHENTICITY.” The AVA wholeheartedly agrees!
Here’s how you can connect with Latrice:
Want to be valued as a VA? Join our waiting list to be notified when membership reopens and receive valuable information.